Bayberry Camp is open to Bayberry pool members and non-Bayberry residents who are sponsored by a pool member. Campers must have been born in 2015 or earlier. Priority registration will be given to member applications. The Camp reserves the right to deny registration to any non-resident applicant. An additional surcharge will be charged for non-residents (prices on the website reflect this surcharge). All association and pool dues must be paid in full by June 1st before a child can attend. Non-resident children enrolled in camp are permitted to use the pool and its facilities after the camp session only if a Bayberry pool member signs you in as a paid guest.
Mar 30 – April 16 – Pre-registration for Bayberry pool members only
April 17 – Open registration–deposits and paperwork due
June 10 – Camp Orientation
June 10 – Final payments due
At the end of the pre-registration period, non-residents who are sponsored by Bayberry friends or family may apply, and will be placed in available slots. If you are not a Bayberry resident please do not attempt to register during the pre-registration period. Your registration will not be accepted and you will need to complete the entire registration process again.
PAYMENT & LOGISTICS
Please see pricing page for this year’s prices. Once again, registration will be online only.
A $200 deposit per child will be due at registration. The remaining payment balance is due by June 10th.
We are pleased to be able to accept payments online via credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Diners Club). Payments can also be made by check payable to the BAYBERRY ASSOCIATION of New Rochelle and mailed/delivered c/o Bino at 23 Hunt Path., New Rochelle, NY 10804.
The following forms are required with your registration and are available for download when you register. These items can be scanned and uploaded or mailed/delivered c/o Bino at 23 Hunt Path, New Rochelle, NY 10804. Children may not start camp if these items are not on file:
- Liability Waiver
- Medical Consent Form
- Swim Permission Slip
- Health Insurance Card
- Health Examination Form and and vaccination report from your pediatrician
Please note the following registration policies, as some have changed form last year:
- Registration of non-residents will not be confirmed until the sponsor has confirmed via email or phone.
- For the safety and benefit of all our campers, we will not accept campers born after 2015.
- The minimum length of registration for any camper will be 2 weeks.
- Adding weeks will only be permitted based on availability for the specific age group and week requested.
- Our youngest campers, approximately 2.5-3.5 years old, will attend half days, 9am-1pm. Families of 3.5 and four year olds will be able to choose to send their children for half or full days. All other registrations will be considered full day.
- No discounts will be given for partial days or partial weeks.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.